Friday 25 May 2018

Lifestyle!

To kick the lifestyle page off I wanted to allow people to know a little bit about me and what better way then my Top Five Favourite things to do...

1) Read

My harry potter collection :) 

It may sound like a cliche but I really do love reading. Nothing fills me with joy as much as waking up and realizing I have the whole day free to just sit and read. I would like to say that I read a variety of genres, (but that would be a lie) my favorite is fantasy and Manga. There is something about reading that is so relaxing, the ability to travel to far off lands and have adventures with characters you come to love and those we come to hate! our own personal escape, whilst sitting in our PJs eating toast!  

Harry Potter, a cup of tea and rain pouring down outside sounds like heaven! 







2) Baking


I know, I know what a crazy, wild, life I lead. I am by no means an expert in baking. However, I do love making delicious goodies for my family and me, my favorite to make is my strawberry and chocolate cake. Layers of chocolate sponge, with a Nutella and fresh strawberry filling topped with Nutella and chocolate sprinkles! Always goes down a treat! On my last birthday, my best friend got me a Harry Potter Cookbook in order to recreate some of the delicious treats! 


3) Supernatural


The TV series follows two brothers Sam and Dean Winchester as they hunt down monsters and continue on the 'family business'. I adore this show so much! I have the boxset, posters, books and even a tattoo dedicated to the show! I first watched the show back in 2005 and to be honest I didn't really like it that much it scared me. I loved watching it but would dread bedtime, but what 9-year-old wouldn't. The more I watch the more I got over the fear and the rest they say is history. 




4) Conspiracy Theories
So anyone who knows me knows that I love a good conspiracy theory. From the moon landing (why does the flag ripple?) all the way to the Illuminati (they are real). This one I have stepped away from as of late due to the lack of time but I am hoping to come back to it eventually! The problem with this hobby is that you can literally fall down the rabbit hole! A few years ago my best friend came over to mine and we stayed up for a full 36 hours scouring the internet for signs and symbols that the Illuminati were out there! 





5) Write


The last thing on my list is one of the things I do the most. Writing has been something I have always been good at, I would get high marks for my stories in school, I have posted a few stories online some under pen names some on old blogs and all have been met with good responses. Perhaps someday you might walk past a book in a store with my name and photo on! (one can only dream!)


Me and my boyfriend! <3 
And with that, the list is complete! I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me and look forward to similar posts like this in the future.
Thanks,
 XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past posts

Ran away with myself a little bit!