Thursday 24 January 2019

Ran away with myself a little bit!

Hello,
Been a while since i have posted as life does catch up with you eventually, however another instance as where this disease stops you from getting on with life as normal. I have been lucky recently and have only experienced a few small flare-ups, but as always, that doesn’t last forever. At the moment I have a mass around the size of a 50p piece on my chest. Being pushed on by my bra and my clothing, nothing helps. The menthol trick worked for a while ( applying Vix vapor rub onto the mass and keeping it there with a bandage to numb the pain) but it can only work for so long. So here I am yet again, unable to leave the house and nothing to stop the pain. The purpose of this post is not to moan or whine but to keep a record of how often these masses come and go and how many bring my day to a grinding halt. To be honest i feel as if I may deserve this, started to get a bit cocky, was making plans of places to go and things to do, actually looking forward for the summer thinking I could enjoy it but have to remember that only because I'm ok and one day does not guarantee that I will be ok the next…

Thanks for listening,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past posts

Ran away with myself a little bit!