Friday 22 September 2017

Life gets in the way

Priestman Building
As those who have me on Facebook might know, i am getting ready to start University again on Tuesday ( the 26th). Well as usual life looks at my plans and thinks 'nah thats way too easy, lets mix things up a little' so waking up last Monday (the 18th) i had my induction day at The Priestman building in Sunderland. I woke up all excited jumped up out of bed and was stopped by a throbbing pain in my chest. Looked down to see a small mountain growing out the side of my right breast. Yay! so i tried my best to reduce the pain with heat compress and pain killers. Then came the time to get ready, so instead of wearing a normal bra i had to settle for one without under wiring - as it would dig in and be too painful-. Needless to say my day was challenging but i was proud of how i handled it, i didn't complain once i just though well it could be worse. Bad move. 


I woke up on Wednesday with an abscess starting on my left thigh, it is now early morning Saturday. The boil has doubled in size and i am finding it extremely difficult to walk, but it is no where near the bursting point. I am trying to stay positive but i am worried on how i am going to be able to walk teh stairs or even sit in my seat on Tuesday. 
I know not a lot of people get approved for PIP or DLA in England and i think it is appalling. For those who work or attend full time education.. how do you do it? What measures do you take if any? 

Thanks for listening
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past posts

Ran away with myself a little bit!