Thursday 24 August 2017

A whole new world!

Hey All,
My name is Antonia, but everyone calls me Annie. For the last 19 years of my life, I have been living with Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Not many people know of this disease and for 16 years neither did I even though I had lived with it every day. I am writing this blog to hopefully raise awareness about this disease, let anyone who is suffering out there know that they are not alone and to have a safe and nonjudgmental place to write down my thoughts, feelings, and fears. 

 If any part of my blog does find a way to helping anyone in any way then that's icing on the cake. 
I will be hoping to update this blog a couple of days a week although sometimes my health may not always permit it. 

Thanks for listening,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past posts

Ran away with myself a little bit!