Sunday 27 May 2018

The Harry Potter Tag





Anyone who knows me will know how much I love Harry Potter and it wasn't until earlier this year on my birthday that I got any of the books. I have watched and re-watched all the movies dozens of times and I adore the audiobooks! I have always wanted to go to the warner brother studio tours and hopefully, I will get there soon!

Favourite Movie?
This is a hard one, I don't really have a favourite movie. If I had to choose it would have to be the half-blood prince! The scene when Ron thinks he has taken liquid luck is so funny! 

Favourite Book?
My favourite book by far is the philosophers stone, its the beginning. When we all fall in love with a small, skinny boy, who lives under the stairs at number 4 Privet Drive.

Parts of the movies/books that make you cry?
Only two parts have made me actually cry... Dobby's death and Fred's death.. 

Favourite character?

Oh easily Hermione Granger, hands down! I always wanted to be like her, she is so smart and strong and without her Harry and Ron would not get far without her! GIRL POWER!

What would be your Patronus?

According to Pottermore, my Patronus is a red squirrel! Not exactly what I was hoping for but hey I'll take it against a dementor.

If you could have the resurrection stone, invisibility stone or elder wand which would you choose?

This one is really easy for me, the elder wand! So, if the elder wand is all powerful why would you need the other too, Dumbledore already says he can turn himself invisible without the cloak and I'm sure there is some spell to allow you to come back, right? Sorry, I guess I'm the person who would wish for more wishes!

Have you played any of the video games? 
Umm, I think I played the first PlayStation one when I was younger, but I'm not really a gamer so I gave up and picked up a book (i am assuming). 

If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play? 
Oh definitely, a beater! I adore rounders and tennis and anything where you hit a ball with a bat! Sounds like so much fun!

Were you happy with the ending?
Not really! I don't think Ron and Hermione should have ended up together and I would of love Harry to end up with Luna I think that would have been great!

How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
Harry Potter means a great deal to me, I remember watching the tape of it when I was younger! (Yes VHS tape) Hoping and wishing I could go to Hogwarts I think its what made me fall in love with the whole fantasy genre! 

So here it is the Harry Potter genre, if you are wanting to buy the films please click here. For the books please click here. Or if you would like to learn more about the Harry Potter franchise like the American schools and the family histories lease check out pottermore by clicking here.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Past posts

Ran away with myself a little bit!