Friday 13 October 2017

Ask the audience...



First of all i would just like to apologise i don't know whats happening with the internet at the moment but it just seems to hate me! i try and post the links to my new blog post but it says that it is SPAM - RUDE-. Anyway i think i worked it finally. So i shall begin, ask you all know i started University and i LOVE it, i went to Teesside University last year (and no offence to the uni) but just did not like it! I would seriously take any excuse not to go i think once i actually stayed home because it was too sunny... anyway that's not the point. The point is Sunderland Uni just feels so welcoming and so safe that i adore being there. But of course as all of us know our lives just aren't that simple. So obviously id had abscesses everyday but they were just the ones you grin and bare. I'd spoke to the disabled students lady who was very understanding and nice about trying to get me some help but as i explained to her there just isn't all that much that they can do. So i wake up on Monday with yet again a huge abscess under my arm it was about 2am and i was done with not having any sleep so i reached for the Tramadol (which we all know doesn't work) took two and laid back down 3am came and went so i took another two. It was 4am when i though oh f*ck this and got up to go get a knife to try and lance it myself when i spotted the Vix Vapour Rub. 


Now i don't know who has tried this and who hasn't but I'd always been abit sceptical but i was willing to do anything so i lathered it on closed my eyes and hoped for the best.. and it really really helped. More than anything (well almost anything) has ever. I was so happy and relieved. I fell straight to sleep. I woke up the next day jumped in the shower and reapplied and was able to go to University and feel no pain all day.. I finally though that i had found something that worked i was so optimistic i actually decided to make plans. Which i never do....

Then i woke up on Wednesday to find a lump under my breast, and if any of you have had one there you know how painful they are. Bra or no bra? that is the question. The answer: either way it fucking hurts! 

But me? i thought, ha fuck you my new friend Vix will sort you out. SO again i jumped in the shower got out and applied the rub.. Which did not help in the slightest if anything it pissed it off. 

SO basically what I'm saying is there is no hope, no only kidding fellow Warriors what i am asking is are there any ointments, pills, rubs, soaps, magic sticks or plasters out there that anyone does find helpful?? 
Please let me know either by commenting below or getting in touch privately

as always,
Thanks for listening
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past posts

Ran away with myself a little bit!